Full Stack Developer (.Net)
is a leading workforce management solutions provider and multi-year winner of
Best Managed Companies program. We are proud to be Canadian owned and operated,
committed to developing world-class products, and providing a progressive
workplace culture where Doing Right by People is our purpose .
clients of all sizes from coast to coast and more than 300 employees, we
currently have an
exciting opportunity on our Marketing and System Development team for the right
candidate. Because when it comes to great people,
there’s always room for one more.
As part of the Marketing team, the Full-Stack Developer will collaborate closely with the Web Developer and Payworks integration partner to lead the redesign and launch of Payworks new website (payworks.ca), using their passion for website design and expertise in modern UI/UX to ensure a positive user experience.
The successful candidate will be a creative and forward-thinking individual who is searching for an opportunity to have a major impact on a significant project working with a company that fosters a community-minded culture. This individual will be responsible for site designs and implementation within the CMS (Sitefinity). As this is integrated, the individual will be responsible for creating usable widgets for content creators (editors/approvers), building out workflows (Editor - Approver - Publisher), while also ensuring that the final/published content is optimized for SEO, UX and Accessibility guidelines.
YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PAYWORKS
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits plan
- Excellent pension plan with employer contributions
- Flexible working hours and no dress code
- Free parking and employee gym onsite
- Modern office custom-designed for development work with
smart collaboration space
- Community-minded culture – receive a paid day per year to
volunteer and lots of opportunity to “pay it forward”
Follow us to see why our employees and clients choose
COLLABORATE & INNOVATE – IT’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Bring Payworks website to the next level– Take ownership for end-to-end development of Payworks website, from architecture and design through development to deployments and implementation. Create and deliver presentations on the technical roadmap, providing input on technology, and making data-based decisions and recommendations on site analytics.
- Work with a team - This significant project requires a leader to collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams. Collaborate closely with our Web Developer, System Development and third-parties creative agency to find creative solutions to complex problems and deploy the best technical solutions.
- Make great products even better – Problem solving in order to adhere to Payworks’ internal coding and quality standards and enhance user experience right down to the details. Staying on the cutting edge of technology through self-directed learning (courses, languages, projects).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience leading projects and/or teams
- Familiarity on all
parts of Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC)
making data-based decisions/recommendations on site analytics using Google
Analytics and/or other BI solutions will be consider an asset.
and facilitation skills
- 3-5 years’ experience with Microsoft .NET based
development: C#, .Net Core, Blazor, ASP.NET, WCF, MVC, WPF, RESTful Services,
Web API, Angular JS, Entity Framework, LINQ, ETL
have experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Demonstrated experience with Enterprise CMS integrations;
Sitefinity, Opentext, AEM or similar
- Experience with a version control system; GIT, Subversion
- Awareness and/or
experience with creating secure code
Front-End Web Development
- Experience with HTML and modern CSS
technologies such as CSS3, Bootstrap / Foundation, and SCSS
- Familiarity in page optimization techniques: SEO, Pageload,
Accessibility, Critical rendering path, DOM structure
The Web Developer works out
of Payworks Head Office in Winnipeg; however, to ensure the safety and
wellbeing of everyone during the pandemic employees are currently working
remotely. Capitalizing on technology in new ways has allowed us to connect as a
team and continue to collaborate virtually despite being physically apart.