Immediate Sourcing for Full-Time Proposal Candidate
*To apply you must complete the pre-screen questions and the application*
Position Description / Summary of Duties:
The position provides an opportunity to develop and advance the cutting-edge technology that supports our nation's fundamental defense services. Employees work closely with the government to develop solutions that allow them to carry out submarine missions. The selected candidate will work with collaborative teams to deliver end-to-end solutions in mission systems integration, development, and operations support to fleets and the organization.
The Technical Integration Administrator is responsible for designing, developing, automating and maintaining Integration tools. Additional responsibilities include working with external vendors and customers; configuring lab environments and specifications; documenting meeting minutes; maintaining install procedures. This individual is also responsible for generating software/hardware critical item tests, etc, in addition to configuring and troubleshooting system hardware and software.
- RedHat Linux experience
- Strong MS software experience (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc)
- Maintain and update processes and procedures to support the software build process
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our program performance
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customers changing business needs
- Experience and knowledge with/of scripting languages such as bash, python
- Strong organizational and communication skills
These skills are a PLUS:
- Ability to read C++/Java code
- Experience with Information Assurance (C&A Process, IAVA Management, etc)
- Experience with Cloud Computing/Virtualization techniques
The Technical Integration Administrator position requires a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer science, systems engineering or the equivalent and at least two years of related work experience. Department of Defense secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Desired Education Level:: Bachelors Degree
Data Solutions & Technology Incorporated (DST) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled