ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH: Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals' varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
Please note that this position will require occasional time in our Nashville office.
The IT Analyst will be responsible for managing and maintaining all end-user desktop hardware, mobile devices, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity, and provide support for all IT-related technical end-user issues.
- Configure, maintain, and document standard hardware images and software packages for all client machines. Support management in compliance with all software licensing requirements. Support mobile device management solution and end users.
- Provide 1st, 2nd, or 3rd level support to end-users and communicate user feedback to direct management.
- Assist in maintaining client hardware drivers, security Antivirus / Anti-Malware, backup, and client-side application procedures
- Assist with scripting or automating client-side devices for on-going project development.
- Maintain the PCs through the full client life cycle (e.g. Provisioning, Deploying, Migrating user-data, removing/protecting data, recycling PC)
- Manage all device security updates as well as managing Antivirus / Malware definition updates across the clients, reviewing and escalating AV/Malware alerts. Assist with application control policies for application whitelisting. While proactively address errors, outbreaks and alerts from the managing endpoints.
- Manage critical IT and Business applications, to include user administration, configuration changes, and problem support.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS degree or equivalent experience and/or certifications.
- Previous experience with Apple’s DEP, OSX, IOS, and Microsoft OS/MDM preferred
- Experience with key business applications (i.e. G-Suite, Office 365, Sophos) preferred
- Experienced with providing 1st 2nd, and 3rd Level technical support.
- Effective communicator.
- Experience with IT Service Management workflows (i.e. Service Requests, Problem Management, Inventory Management, Onboarding/Offboarding, and Change Management).
- Prefer prior experience with managing client base devices.
- Knowledge or previous work experience within healthcare preferred.
- Ability to use hands and fingers, talk or hear
- Ability to sit, stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine
- Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather condition
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled