HVAC Concepts, a leading Building Automation and Controls company, is looking for an Application Engineer to join our Service team!
Our ideal candidate will be able to utilize programming tools, standards, and procedures, and their knowledge of building systems and applications to troubleshoot DDC controllers and front-end user interfaces for customers.
This position will also include programming user interfaces and/or browser-based systems using the Niagara Framework.
A typical day may include:
- Completing assigned service calls, projects, programming, commissioning, and project turnover per contract obligations
- Lead, direct, and teach BAS Implementers to assist in the successful implementation of projects
- Acting as a technical resource to the project’s team and customers as needed
- Design and modify control drawings for small projects and as-built drawings
- Integrate third-party controls into the BAS to create a unified system
- Assist with solutions to systems problems, able to troubleshoot, advise and direct team members to resolutions
- Assist in performing required commissioning documentation
- Provide accurate information for close-out documentation
- Provide customer or end-user training on system operation
Our ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with DDC, building automation systems or other control systems.
- 2- or 4-year degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of software and computer language used to operate Tridium Niagara Framework (Java/HTML). Niagara AX/N4 certification is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of various communications protocols used in the industry including BACnet, Lonworks and Modbus.
- The ability to work within a team environment within the customer support center
- Must have a valid driver’s license
THIS could be the opportunity you are looking for!