Up to Par Management LLC selects only the most passionate and skilled hospitality professionals. Up to Par Management LLC is a premier management company creating lifetime memories for its members, guests, and associates through its profitable clubs, hotels, value-added services, and community relationships.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual for the position of General Manager for a true southern style destination property.
For further job details please email Human Recourses at careers(at)uptoparmanagement.com with any and all questions.
Iconic architecture, a thriving social scene, beautifully landscaped spaces and an array of top-notch services. Our boutique and luxury properties offer a unique guest and associate experience that combines the nostalgic essence of culture and sophistication with comfortable, modern conveniences.
Compensation - Base Salary Range is $75,000 - $80,000 plus incentives
Competitive Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
Job Responsibilities Summary:
The General Manager is responsible for the overall property operations. Adheres to meeting or exceeding planned objectives for revenue and profit. Manages all areas of the property in accordance with brand standards to achieve a friendly atmosphere of superior guest service and product quality. Provides hands-on leadership in all facets of the properties’ operation. The General Manager embodies, adheres to and enforces the Taylor Hospitality |Up To Par Purpose, Core Values, and Service Promise. We positively impact others by living our ECHO Teamwork Core Values and administering our Service Promise from our family to yours we deliver exceptional experiences every step of the way.
- Be readily available/approachable for all guests.
- Promote ECHO teamwork and associate morale.
- Communicate all goals and results with associates.
- Comply with all UP TO PAR accounting procedures.
- Extend professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
- Have working knowledge of all UP TO PAR brands manuals.
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
- Become involved in the community and/or government affairs.
- Chief Engagement Officer of Taylor Hospitality |Up To Par Culture.
- Ensure that departments achieve or exceed guest’s service expectations.
- Motivate and encourage staff to solve guest and associate related concerns.
- Lead by example demonstrating self-confidence, positive energy and enthusiasm.
- Maximize revenue through the Yield Management and inventory control systems.
- Achieve budgeted revenue and profit goals, balancing cost with guest satisfaction.
- Conduct one-on-one with the operations manager, team leaders, and team members bi-annually.
- Provide service training on a quarterly basis. Utilizing local classes, trainers and other corporate training resources.
- Utilize budgets to teach operations manager and team supervisors to understand financial objectives. Balancing costs with associates/guest’s satisfaction.
- Ensure UP TO PAR New hire orientations and onboarding process for new team members are thorough and complete in a timely fashion. Make sure associates understand all of the Taylor Hospitality an Up To Par Company benefits they are entitled.
- Maintain current licenses and permits as prescribed by local, state and federal agencies.
- Develop and communicate selling strategies, KPI reports, and other forecasting tools.
- Use constructive coaching and counseling when addressing associate’s concerns.
- Provide a safe working environment in compliance with UP TO PAR.
- Perform hands-on duties as needed to deliver guest services.
- Review Room inventory controls and selling strategies daily.
- Continually solicit new business for the Resort.
- Monitor group block and direct bill processes.
- Any other duties assigned by Corporate Management.
Up to Par Management and Taylor Hospitality are Equal Employment Opportunity companies, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.
Please note this job description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required for this job. Standard Operating Procedures, Training Checklists, and Departmental Handbooks will be provided to ensure associate is trained in all duties and responsibilities for the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Taylor Hospitality an Up To Par Company is a leading club and hospitality management company specializing in golf, country club and hospitality operations. Up to Par is a growth-oriented company providing opportunities for its partner properties and associates. Currently, Up To Par Management oversees operations for 8 properties.
Taylor Hospitality an Up to Par Company exists to create success for its clubs and hotels through a philosophy of continuous improvement, operational excellence and flawless execution achieved through a culture of financial discipline, safety, and community and environmental stewardship that develops and delivers innovative solutions for its customers, while providing a dynamic and challenging environment for its associates.