This position provides superior service and intelligent guidance to our membership base as the “voice” of US Lacrosse, in a contact center environment.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responds enthusiastically to all inquiries received via chat, phone, and email.
· Completes age verifications of members, including correspondence as needed with parents.
· Completes courtesy outbound calls to members and program leaders.
· Partners with field sales staff to provide support services and administrative assistance.
· Accurately completes membership record corrections, sales, and changes as a result of customer interactions.
· Educates callers politely on the use of the US Lacrosse website and its functionality.
· Remains current on the organization’s events, news, and game developments to correctly respond to the public.
· Utilizes superior follow-up skills as needed in response to issues and problem resolution.
· Interacts with other departments to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information to callers.
· As appropriate, requests donations from member callers.
· Works as a critical member of a team in a fast-paced environment, in which communication with one another is paramount to the team success.
· Cross trains with the processing unit to provide and receive back-up as needed.
· Provides staffing assistance as needed to the Special Events Team.
· Completes internal testing as required by various implementations and roll-outs which impact the Customer Experience.
· As the first point of contact, report immediately any system, web, and phone outages or problems; troubleshoots corrections.
· Supports and adheres to organizational and departmental policies and procedures, including the organization’s mission and values.
· Remote work may be allowed.
· Requires additional hours during peak season. Work hours include non-traditional (after 5 pm) and/or weekend hours.
· Completes special projects.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
· High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
· 1–3 years of customer service experience; Call center experience preferred.
· Advanced use of a PC and internet navigation; working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Superior written and verbal communications skills.
· Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills; works well in a team environment.
· Keen awareness and dedication to member satisfaction.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Work Conditions and Physical Requirements:
· Will experience prolonged sitting, keying of data and speaking on the phone.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by US Lacrosse as the needs of the organization and the requirements of the job evolved. Your employment with US Lacrosse is voluntary and is subject to termination by you or US Lacrosse at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time.
US Lacrosse Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled