AOT, Inc. ensures that students have access to top quality, cost-effective educational therapy services to help them achieve their fullest potential at school. We are currently seeking Behavior Analysts to join our team. We support schools and school systems throughout western Pennsylvania through the careful selection of well qualified, devoted therapists. Our talented therapists work with students in hundreds of educational settings including school districts, preschools, homes, and community settings, and we assign a dedicated educational therapy manager to every district partner.
The role of the Behavior Analyst is to provide therapeutic services based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). The position involves the assessment, development, implementation, training, supervision, and monitoring of the home, school, and community-based ABA programs.
Our therapist-led management team provides the flexibility, administrative support and continuing education opportunities that help our therapists create their dream jobs while providing work/home life balance. This philosophy allows us to attract and retain the most talented therapists while promoting consistency and reliability in our relationships with schools, and between therapists and students.
**This position is currently based in Pittsburgh and their surrounding counties. It is a part-time itinerant position with the opportunity to build a caseload that best meets your needs.**
- Competence in supervising and developing ABA treatment programs
- Experience supervising technicians/paraprofessionals implementing ABA treatment programs.
- Competence in conducting Functional Behavior Assessments and developing Positive Behavior Support Plans compliant with guidance provided through state guidelines.
- Experience providing a leadership role in the implementation of Positive Behavior Support Plans with fidelity.
- Competence in training teachers and classroom staff to implement individual and classroom-wide strategies, interventions, etc.
- Experience supporting parent training, as a part of a team, to facilitate the use of appropriate supportive ABA strategies within home and community settings.
- The ideal candidate must be energetic, animated, and outgoing with a passion for working with and helping children. Must have excellent communication skills, work well in a fast-paced environment, and provide a collaborative team approach.
- BCBA Certification in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Licensed by the PA State Board of Medicine as Behavior Specialist
AOT, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled