Certified Nurse Assistant
*5-star rated facility
*Shift Differential for 2nd and 3rd shift
Certified Nursing Assistant
SHIFTS: Part-time/Full-time/Weekends available
The certified nursing assistant is responsible to provide resident care under the supervision of the Charge Nurse, follows established facility policies and procedures, and coordinates resident care with other personnel and families.
High School Diploma or GED is desirable. Must be able to read and write. Completion or enrollment in ISDH 105 hour Nursing Assistant Training Program.
- Assist the resident with personal care, such as bathing, oral care, grooming, toileting, ambulating, and skin care.
- Assist the resident with eating and drinking, as needed.
- Care for the resident's environment, according to facility guidelines.
- Takes and records vital signs and weights.
- Maintain safety for the resident at all times.
- Observe and report abnormal signs and symptoms.
- Assess food and fluid intake. Document as needed.
- Lift, move, turn, and transfer residents.
- Identifies special resident problems and reports immediately to Charge Nurse.
- Identifies safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates immediate action.
- Participates in monthly in-service programs to maintain certification with the ISDH Nurse Aide Registry.
- Follow facility infection control policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates an attitude of cooperation and enthusiasm in resident care duties.
- Greets residents and families by name in a kind and caring manner.
- Answers call lights promptly and kindly.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position