Casino LP was recently acquired by a new ownership group and is undertaking a
transformation and modernization of its casino businesses located in Calgary
and Red Deer. We are an Alberta-based, family-owned business looking to grow
our casino’s team. Our current locations include Cash Casino Calgary, Cash
Casino Red Deer and ACE Casino Calgary. We are currently constructing a brand
new 72,000 sq ft casino at the Calgary International Airport that is expected to open in October 2022!
Operator will play a major role in visually monitoring all gaming standards
within the casino and ensuring all fraudulent or illegal activity is reported
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visually monitor all gaming standards within the casino and ensure
that all illegal activity and/or activities that are in violation of
casino policies and procedures are reported and investigated.
- Observe table games, slot machines, cash locations, food and
beverage areas, entrances, and/or any other areas on video monitors to
detect liability concerns or illegal activity.
- Maintain overall safety for guests and employees.
- Act as a first point of contact during emergency situations and
immediately alert supervisor of potentially dangerous situations.
- Work closely with various departments to ensure that the casino is
- Report all suspicious activity to supervisor.
- Observe and record all activity on the gaming floor tables, slot
activities, morning slot pulls and counts, table pulls, final counts, all
suspicious activity and all incidents inside and outside the casino’s
- Reporting duties including entering all PTR reports.
Administrator-Entering all PTR reports.
- Record and report all cash transactions over $1000.
- Record and report all SE activity.
- Prepare Casino for the closing.
- A minimum of high school or equivalent (GED) is required.
Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Criminology, Policing Studies, or related
legal field is preferred.
- At least one (1) year of previous loss prevention or surveillance
experience is a benefit, although such experience is not necessary.
- Must have experience with Table Games preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- AGLC gaming licensing is a requirement for this position, which
includes a criminal record check.
- Must have and maintain current certifications in; Deal Us In phase
#1, Deal Us In phase #2, ProTect, ProServe, Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
- Must have demonstrated oral and written communication skills using
good command of the English language.
- The position requires a high level of accountability, individual
responsibility, collaboration and customer service.
- Must possess integrity and a desire to follow procedures and
protect the Company and the public.
- Well-developed interpersonal, problem solving, conflict resolution
and communication skills.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and
Excel) and the internet.
- Excellent mathematical abilities.
- Desire to protect confidentiality and sensitive information.
- Excellent observation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct self in a professional manner and maintain
self-control under adverse and stressful conditions.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize security
- Must be motivated and willing to learn.
This role requires a clear criminal record check.
To learn more, please visit our Cash Casino website at https://www.cashcasino.ca/ and Ace Casino website at https://acecasinos.ca/