Job Title: Call Center Agent
Location: Columbia, Maryland
Salary: $15-$16 per hour (Benefits Included)
Type: Permanent Employee
Hours: Full-Time Monday-Friday. Late shifts may be required for West Coast Customers.
Flexible Remote options may be an option for the right candidate, after training.
Our client is seeking a Call Center Agent in the Columbia, Maryland area to act as an intake scheduler for a Nationwide Dog Training Company, who offers home-based dog training services through personalized obedience and behavioral training plans.
As an intake specialist, you will work in an inbound virtual sales center and act as the point of contact between clients and customers.
The Call Center Agent will represent several west coast dog trainers as their booking manager; and will be responsible for handling incoming calls, following up on sales inquiries, answering product questions, scheduling for individuals seeking dog training. The agent will utilize product knowledge to provide recommendations for the appropriate training solutions, before booking appointments with the appropriate trainer.
- Receive Incoming Calls.
- Follow up on Requests for Bookings.
- Make outbound calls to potential clients.
- Provide callers with product and trainer recommendations based on caller descriptions of the dog owners’ needs.
- Follow up with customers on their scheduling needs.
- Book Appointments for West Coast Trainers.
- Follow up on Caller Satisfaction Surveys, as needed.
- Act as the point-of-contact between callers and trainers.
- Must love Dogs
- Outgoing and energetic attitude
- Strong Sales Background
- Ability to close a High-End Service
- Professional phone voice
- Ability to actively listen to clients’ needs and make the appropriate recommendation
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong verbal and written communications Skills
- Must be able to type 45+ WMP
- Ability to Problem Solve, Multi-task, and work independently.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience working with Animals and/or Animal-based organizations (Trainers, Groomers, Veterinarians, Boarding Facilities)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a call center, sales role, or professional office.
- Bachelors Degree.
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.