- Weekend Electric Stand up Forklift Operator
We are looking for candidates with (Electric, Stand Up, Raymond brand forklift experience) Electric Stand Up Forklift operators are responsible for picking and managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, among other duties.
Schedule and Pay (Every other weekend)
- Saturday - Sunday
- Part time (you can work more than 8hrs if you choose)
- 1st Shift: 6AM – 2PM ($18.50 Hourly)
- Shifts are straight 8, lunch and breaks are on the clock.
- A and B weekends but you are welcome to work all weekends if you choose.
Electric Stand Up Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Picking/processing warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Inspecting for damages to items.
- Operating and managing power lifting equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production standards and schedules.
Electric Stand Up Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Must have Electric Stand Up Forklift Experience
- Must wear steel toes.
- Ability to pass a Electric Stand Up Forklift observation test.
- Preferred experience on operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Ability to pass a one time $10 on site drug test.
Freight Breakers LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled