Rodeo Goat Icehouse is expanding with three more locations coming to the greater Dallas area between Fall of 2018 and Spring of 2019, and we’re looking for qualified individuals to join our team. Rodeo Goat is a full service restaurant with a laid back vibe. Our goal is to always exceed our guests’ expectations, therefore potential candidates should be able to demonstrate genuine customer service skills, as well as have a team-orientated attitude. They must also be capable of handling high-volume in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
Team members will be responsible for:
· welcoming all guests genuinely and warmly
· maintaining the proper dining experience (fulfilling customer needs, delivering items, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses, etc.)
· performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor
· staying updated on Beer lists, specialties and menu deviations
· knowing the flow of the kitchen during peak service
· suggesting beers, assisting in menu selection, informing customers about food preparation details, communicating specific customer needs to the management team and kitchen staff
· obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning change
· consistently adhering to grooming and appearance standards.
The job requires excellent verbal communication skills, basic math skills, and the ability: to stand/walk for up to 12 hours; lift, carry and/or move up to 10-15lbs regularly and up to 50lbs on occasion; to bend, stoop and reach frequently; continuous movement of hands and arms.
· extensive training, flexible schedules, room for advancement, meal discounts, and once qualified - insurance, paid vacations, and 401K.
RODEO GOAT NO 4 LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled