ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals' varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional B2B Demand Marketing Manager who can meet the requirements below. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
Vertava Health is looking to hire an exceptional B2B Demand Marketing Manager to drive outbound marketing activity and grow relationships with our B2B referral sources.
Reporting to the Director of B2B Marketing, the B2B Demand Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads via email, direct mail, account-based marketing programs, and other relationship marketing efforts.
Priority responsibilities include:
• Deliver effective marketing campaigns designed to hit specific targets and admissions goals
• Utilize personas to create B2B marketing journeys that convert prospects to partners
• Identify effectiveness and impact of campaigns with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
• Use performance data to select the best performing channels and maximize engagement in your marketing programs
• Create and track campaigns
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other related field
• 5+ years of B2B Demand Generation experience in healthcare
• Strong reporting capabilities
• Experience effectively leveraging Pardot marketing automation for the creation and sending of batch email and nurture paths, email delivery and inboxing, forms, landing pages, database segmentation, and management
• Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to use hands and fingers, talk or hear
• Ability to sit, stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently
• Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine
• Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled