Are you looking for a new opportunity in food service? If so, we're looking to add a PRN Dietary Aide to our team at SKLD Muskegon. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, growing company where you can perform fulfilling work and continue developing your skills.
Why should you apply?
At SKLD, we strive to hire people, not just fill positions. Our people are our greatest asset. Their passion, focus, and energy are central to achieving our goals. We appreciate them and their drive to improve the lives of the people around them, and we reward them by providing recognition, respect, opportunities for growth, and bankable benefits. Our pay and perks are among the best in the area. We offer affordable benefits for both full-time and part-time employees, and tuition reimbursement is available after one year of service.
Food and nourishment is an important part of the care we give our Residents, and we are looking for individuals who will provide excellent meal quality. Our Dietary Aides will assist in ensuring that the Dietary Department is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner. You will provide superior customer service through the following tasks:
- Assists in serving and delivering meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Serves food in accordance with established portion control procedures and caloric needs.
- Partners with our cooking team to ensure that each resident's total dietary regimen of care is maintained.
- Works with residents and their families to ensure a positive dining experience.
- Ensures all food is prepared in accordance with safety regulations.
- Assists in daily scheduled cleaning duties (including work tables, refrigerators/freezers, sweeping and mopping floors, performing dishwashing/cleaning procedures, etc.).
- Sets up the dining room, meal trays, food carts, etc. as instructed.
- One year of experience as a Dietary Aide (preferred, not required).
- Basic knowledge of attractive food service, sanitation, and safety.
- ServSafe Certification preferred (not required).
- Food Sanitation Certification preferred (not required).
- One year of experience as a cook preferred.
SKLD Muskegon is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled