The Deposit Ops Client Support Manager oversees the daily operations of the Deposit Operations Client Support Department and all its functions, ensuring activities run smoothly and efficiently. The Deposit Ops Client Support Manger is responsible for the Merchant Services processing, Internet Banking, digital solutions, and card processing solutions. The Deposit Ops Client Support Manager will remain current on technology offerings (to include Virtual Wallets and various other means of electronic banking) to assist with implementation, training and oversight of those options as the Bank strives to remain competitive. This position is further responsible for the development, implementation, enhancement and support of the Bank’s technology solutions and strategies, promoting the image of the Bank in a professional and positive manner.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage the Deposit Operations Client Support Department and make appropriate recommendations to improve efficiency, service and standards within the department
- Train client services staff on proper back-office processing of electronic banking services
- Managing and Troubleshooting for Remote Deposit Capture, Mobile Deposit Capture, Positive Pay and must have a good understanding for ACH processes
- Develop and maintain electronic banking policies and procedures with the Direction of the Deposit Operations Manager
- Serves as a subject matter expert for all card functionality, digital channels, and system specifications.
- Oversees all functions of the Merchant Services program, Card and ATM Networks and serve as a subject matter expert to resolve issues, and enhance client experience
- Develop and adhere to Service Level Agreements with the direction of the Deposit Operations Manager
- Provide ongoing processing support for the Bank’s various technology options
- Responsible for training and coaching for all Client Service Specialists to include but not limited to professionalism, digital banking services, and the overall client experience.
- Supervise the activities of the client experience team to ensure their interaction with customers reflect positively on the company
- Demonstrate professional behavior that supports team efforts and enhances team behavior, performance and productivity
- All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned, to support the Bank’s mission & strategic objectives
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related filed preferred.
- 5 years of experience in Banking or comparable technology. 2 years of experience in a customer service role required.
- 2 years of experience in a management role required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
- Must have strong data entry skills with attention to detail.
- Must possess exceptional time management skills and have the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must possess strong leadership, teamwork, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Office environment, but may have infrequent occasion to work outdoors
- 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- Overtime or extended hours occasionally
- Some travel may be necessary to customers and branch locations
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.