At Neuman Hotel Group, our team is dedicated to creating cherished memories by providing personalized service and genuine hospitality!
Waterstone Spa is part of the Neuman Hotel Group, a family-owned company headquartered in Ashland, Oregon with over 300 employees. Neuman Hotel Group manages properties both in Ashland and Medford including Ashland Springs Hotel, Ashland Hills Hotel, and Suites, Inn at the Commons, Lithia Springs Resort, Larks Restaurants (located inside the Ashland Springs Hotel in Ashland and inside the Inn at the Commons in Medford). Waterstone Spa opened in 2003 and offers a full array of treatments. As one of Southern Oregon's foremost wellness destinations, the Spa uses products with ingredients inspired and energized by nature to serve both the traveler and locals alike. We are the only Certified Green Spa in Ashland, Oregon.
Summary of Position: The primary responsibility of the Esthetician will be to provide a warm, professional environment, as well as exceptional skin care, for our guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- All members of the esthetics team are expected to provide personalized skin care treatments unique to each guest's needs and goals.
- Treatments may include facials, sugaring or waxing, body polishes and foot treatments.
- Providing Waterstone Spa guests with a comfortable and relaxing experience is essential. The quality of touch, speed, and pressure must be professional and therapeutic.
- Guidance for home care is an integral part of what we provide for our guests.
- All estheticians must have a current Oregon license and maintain all the criteria for an active/current license. A copy of the license must be provided at the time of hire.
- One year of experience, either in a spa or private practice is required. Knowledge of our current spa menu and some familiarity with our product line is recommended.
- Regular attendance and punctuality are required. Must be available for staff meetings and training.
- Must have an ability to learn and effectively use spa software for tracking scheduled spa appointments.
- A flexible schedule and willingness to cover other team member's shifts as needed is necessary. Must be available some evenings and at least one weekend day.
- Must have reliable transportation.