Vinegar Production and Filtration Technician
Reinhart Foods Ltd. is a family business, with over 100 years of experience in delivering quality products (GFSI FSSC 22000 certified) and superior service to North American markets. Reinhart is Canada's leading producer of vinegars, maraschino cherries, glace fruit, and a respected name in the baking ingredient & supply industry (coconut, dates, raisins, mincemeat, pie fillings). Reinhart produces private label for Canada's leading retailers as well as marketing and producing its own brands Allen's, Reinhart's, Daltons (1834), and Jaffa. Reinhart is also an industrial ingredient leader to North America's leading multi-national manufacturers.
FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Vinegar Production/Filtration Technician - Days/Afternoon Rotation with Friday, Saturday and Sunday's off
$21.00 - Full Benefit Program - 5 % company pension match
A successful Production/Filtration technician will work under the direction of the supervisor; plan and coordinate vinegar production and filtration; maintain records as they pertain to production and production ingredients; adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices and Safety regulations.
- Complete testing of vinegar during production of vinegar
- Record data from acetators and other information pertaining to production, alcohol and mixes
- Prepare mixes and look after receivers being pumped off to storage
- Prepare flavor vinegar according to schedule
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of storage tanks, mix tanks for fermentation and acetators
- Filter vinegar as required for bottling lines, tankers, and barrels
- Clean and maintain various filter systems
- Unload tankers (receiving of raw materials)
- Some heavy lifting
- Ability to work at height is required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a computerized environment
- Knowledge of pumps and motors would be an asset
- Forklift experience would be an asset
The Reinhart Foods accessibility compliance report mandated by the Ontarians with Disabilities Act is available on request by calling 705-428-2422
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position