There’s a side of Big Sky, Montana that speaks to those seeking something special. A vast 8,000-acre landscape where stunning natural beauty and an endless array of alpine adventures blend together to create a private club and mountain living experience like no other.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is something you won’t soon forget. The mountain scenery, the direct access to some of the finest skiing at Big Sky Resort, the hiking, the golf and so much more all add up to the perfect place to work and enjoy Montana.
Moonlight Basin is located right in the middle of the best things to see and do in Montana. You can visit Yellowstone National Park. Explore the national forest and wilderness lands. Come down to the town of Big Sky and shop, eat, and catch some music. Bozeman is a short drive and easily accessible by Skyline Bus.
Housekeepers are responsible for performing all daily tasks associated with housekeeping duties including, but not limited to:
- Cleaning and resetting all guest areas and bathrooms
- Straightening furniture
- Dusting and vacuuming
- Emptying the trash
- Being courteous and helpful to members and guests, including reporting any guest requests or preferences.
- Completing assigned tasks in a timely manner as outlined by supervisors.
- Performs additional duties as assigned that may be outside of the normal scope of duties based on business needs.
- The ideal candidate will promote a positive image of the property by displaying a pleasant and upbeat personality during each guest interaction and be comfortable responding to and carrying out specific guest needs and requests.
- Prior cleaning experience preferred.
- Candidates must comply with Moonlight Basin's Grooming and Uniform Policies.
Expected Hours of Work:
- Must be available to work all shifts Sunday-Saturday, including weekends and holidays.
- While performing the duties of the job, the Housekeepers are required to:
- Stand and walk.
- Handle or feel objects, tools, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and sometimes lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Exert physical effort in being able to clean several rooms per shift.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities for this specific job. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of this position might differ from those outlined above and other duties may be assigned as necessary.