Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- Hillsboro, IL
SHG Temp Staffing Hillsboro, IL $18.25 per hour
***--SIGN ON BONUS--***
** REFERRAL BONUS **
--Incentive rate may apply depending on shifts
SHG Temp Staffing is currently looking for CNAs to fill openings.
Candidates should have a CNA license and related nursing experience.
**** **You can start ASAP AND GET PAID DAILY!!!! ******
8 weeks, 8 hour days, Day and Evening Shifts
Requirements of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a CNA preferred
- Current CNA Certification
- CPR license
- Covid Vaccine/Exemption
- Driver's License/ State ID
- Drug Screen
- Health Statement/Physical
- TB Test
Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Provide quality nursing care to residents.
- Implement specific procedures and programs.
- Coordinate work within the department, as well as with other departments.
- Report pertinent information to the immediate supervisor.
- Respond to inquiries or requests for information.
- Assist the immediate supervisor with tasks to support department operations.
- Must possess and maintain a current State ID, CPR Card, and Physical