All American Home Care is actively seeking an organized File Clerk to do file management and maintenance. You will organize paperwork according to an efficient filing system. You will be expected to protect and update files as well as make them easily accessible to your colleagues. A file clerk must be organized and possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in computers and detail-oriented. The goal is to preserve the company’s records and manage paperwork effectively.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need to be proficient organized and familiar with data entry. A warm personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Candidates who complete the assessment will be pushed to the front of the list.
- Type documents, reports and correspondence.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greet public and clients and assist them as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Create, update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information.
- Fax, scan and copy documents.
- Previous office experience is required.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office: Excel, Outlook, Word
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited to no supervision.
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled