Job Title: Commercial Development
Reporting to: CEO
Salary: Base $50,000 with commission. Commission will
be calculated at the end of the 2020 year, and will be paid out in January
The position will
also require travel throughout the state of Georgia as well as occasional
visits to the Maryland headquarters.
The Commercial Development Representative will focus on
identifying, developing and then closing new business for the traffic safety
enforcement services pursuant to the provisions in HB 978 which authorizes, in
part, school zone photo speed enforcement.
This position will work with company leadership, customer service, technical support and product development teams to meet client expectations. Presenting to and communicating with Councils, Mayors, Commissioners, Sheriffs and other client stakeholders is a critical part of the role. Assisting with preparation of sample ordinances and RFP responses, contract negotiations, client training in the use of products and services and working with local legal and lobbying resources are also essential to this role. The Commercial Development Representative will form direct working relationships with local government and law enforcement officials in order to successfully manage complex client accounts.
This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and requires interfacing with personnel from all departments including digital marketing, information technology, executive management, operations, legal and finance in order to perform effectively in this high-profile role. We offer a competitive compensation package and have a business culture that rewards performance.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales/distribution of law enforcement and or public safety-related products and or services to law enforcement professionals, cities, towns, and counties.
- Familiar with selling in a business to state and local government environment
- This position requires an individual who is
self-motivated, persistent, confident, ethical, upbeat, technically savvy, inquisitive
and has an outgoing personality.
- The candidate must be effective at setting priorities
and following through.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal
and seasoned leadership skills, be a team player and have the ability to address
problems with a sense of urgency and an eye for detail.
- Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice, Public
Safety Leadership, or Business Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and
- Must maintain a valid Driver’s License through
the duration of employment
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Experience with public relations, community
relations, radar and lidar certification is preferred.
- Background in Law Enforcement.
As an industry leader in traffic safety enforcement solutions, our client
designs, builds and services cutting edge technologies for state and local
agencies seeking violator funded public safety programs. With a comprehensive
suite of back office support services, they work hand-in-hand with local
government officials to increase public safety in communicates throughout the
One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status or other status protected by law.