Come and grow with us and experience the excitement of maximizing a child's potential!!
Austill's Rehabilitation Services, Inc. is actively recruiting for an exceptional, pediatric Speech Therapist to work 5 days a week with school-age children beginning in mid-February until mid-May, 2019 in Eastern Lebanon County!
Austill's has over 34 years of EXPERTISE in pediatric, school-based services! Our therapists enjoy tremendous flexibility while making a difference in the lives of children ages 3-21 years by providing services individually and in small groups in public/private schools, preschools, and homes. We create CUSTOMIZED POSITIONS targeted to YOUR preferred location, age group, and setting. Our Educational Therapy Management Team will guide you on district guidelines and our esteemed, peer MENTORSHIP program and online resources can support you clinically.
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc, and the Children's Therapy Centers. This allows us to work with children, to help them maximize their potential, in 18 pediatric outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Northern Virginia. We at Theraplay are looking forward to continuing to grow our geographic reach, furthering our mission to maximize each child's potential through functional play-based therapies. This is why we hire exceptional therapists to provide the best pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy services. We pride ourselves on not only providing superior treatment for our patients but offering a place where our employees can grow and maximize their own potential. As one of our employees or contractors, your expertise and clinical strengths are valued and utilized!
Responsibilities of the Speech Therapist:
- Evaluations, reevaluations & ongoing direct therapy with students in grades K-12
- Consultation with teachers, other therapists, support staff, and families to facilitate classroom mobility and participation.
- Documentation requirements include data collection, marking period progress updates, yearly IEP revisions; including updating goals and treatment strategies.
- AAC consultation
- Case Management - oversee SLP IEP process
- Attendance at IEP meetings is recommended.
- Some travel may be required throughout the school day
Qualifications of the Speech Therapist:
- Graduate of an accredited Speech and Language Pathology Program, completion of CFY year (CCC'S)
- Teacher Certification (Level I or II)
- PA State license
*LLC (Limited Liability Corporation) or "DBA" required for those working 15 hours or more per week
*We conduct a thorough background check. All clearances must be completed within one year of the start
Theraplay Family of Companies is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled