At CubicFarms we believe in the power of technology to feed a changing world. We actively seek talented people who want to make a difference in the ag tech space by bringing creative ideas to life and leaving an imprint in a healthier, more sustainable world. If you are enthusiastic about joining a dynamic and innovative company on the leading edge of the ag-tech revolution, we invite you to apply!
CubicFarms (TSXV:CUB) is an ag-tech company providing automated growing systems for fresh produce and nutritious livestock feed. CubicFarms offers turnkey, commercial scale, hydroponic, automated controlled-environment growing systems that can grow predictably and sustainably for 12 months of the year virtually anywhere on earth. The company has sold and installed systems in Canada and internationally and continues to grow a global pipeline of prospective customers. Visit us at www.cubicfarms.com.
THE ROLE: PROJECT COORDINATOR
CubicFarms is looking for a permanent, full-time Project Coordinator that can assist the R&D Team with overall project performance including timelines, costs, schedule, and quality and project status. One of the main tasks will be to set up accounts and maintain record files to ensure that all related historic property and project information is appropriately documented and secured to ensure the flow of project information is maintained and documented.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years post-secondary education in a related field.
- 3+ year’s experience in a project coordination role requiring planning and management of multiple moving parts, within a time-sensitive nature.
- Experience in a manufacturing/technical/mechanical field/industry required.
- PMP Designation an asset.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft 365 software I.E. Word, Excel, Outlook, Project.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Recognized analytical and research skills.
- The ability to handle a heavy workload, multitask and prioritize.
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- The ability to quickly adapt, reschedule, and manage changes regularly.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and orally) with others for the purpose of providing feedback, conveying information, data exchange, clarification and follow up.
- Ability to influence others to ensure timely project completion.
- Ability to prepare accurate cost estimates, project schedules and determine appropriate resource requirements.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers, vendors, and contractors
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- High level of adaptability and professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Set up accounts and maintain record files to ensure that all related historic property and project information is appropriately documented and secured to ensure the flow of project information is maintained and documented.
- Assist the R&D with overall project performance including timelines, costs, schedule, and quality and project status.
- Support change order process, including pricing, negotiating, processing, and assessing cost and schedule impact.
- Communicate with internal and external contacts via phone and email.
- Prepare, distribute, and track project documentation including daily email correspondence, purchase orders, change orders, RFI’s, within required systems (KeyedIn, Microsoft 365, etc.)
- Supports the developing progress reports for the Innovation Team regarding cost forecast, schedule, objectives, and quality.
- Additional duties as required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CubicFarms is an equal opportunity employer is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We encourage applications from all qualified and enthusiastic candidates. CubicFarms is a growing organization in an emerging industry that will provide the right candidate with significant potential for advancement in the Ag-Tech space.