On-Call CNA/HHA Runner
All American Home Care
At All American Home Care we are actively seeking a CNA or Certified Home Health Aide to join our team!
This is a full time position.
The ideal candidate for this position will be credentialed as a CNA/HHA, willing to travel and have their own form of reliable transportation.
The primary purpose of the CNA/HHA Runner is to provide office support unless there is a client in need of care.
The Runner will be:
- Available to cover shifts with all clients on their scheduled day.
- Caregiver Runner will receive $13/hour Monday-Friday for being in the office or seeing patients and will have an adjusted rate on Saturday and Sunday.
- Caregiver Runner will be able to travel to all All American Home Care Clients.
The All American Home Care CNA/HHA Runner will maintain current:
- Driver’s license
- Auto insurance
- Driving record
- CPR certification
- Clear TB test
- Clear background check
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide care for clients by following the Care Plan.
- Report any client-related changes, unusual findings or concerns.
- Document all client activity in daily service notes and report any concerns.
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Transporting to events/appointments
- Ambulation assistance (including stand by, one-person, two-person)
- Medication reminders
- Confirming appointments
- ADL assistance (hygiene, grooming, dressing)
- Cueing to keep on task
- Incontinence assistance
- Preparing menus/grocery shopping
- Sliding scale/blood sugar and insulin reminders
- Set appointments (social and medical)*
- Bill pay reminders*
- Coordinate household services (repairs, lawn maintenance, etc.)*
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- Ability to stand or sit for periods of time
- Ability to lift and transfer as needed
- Proper Handwashing
- Standard precautions for preventing exposure to blood and bodily fluids
- Proper body mechanics
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Must be bilingual (Spanish/English)
Our mission at All American Home Care is to provide quality care to people at all stages of life that need assistance and prefer the comfort and familiarity that their own home offers. Our compassionate, experienced caregivers help our patients enjoy a higher quality of life and cultivate a sense of confidence and satisfaction that transcends the ordinary client/caregiver relationship. Much like our staff, we consider our valued patients as part of our family—the ever-expanding All American Home Care family.
Please feel free to visit our website and Linkedin profiles:
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position