Do great work. Make a difference. Have fun. Earn a fair profit. That’s Zehnder’s mission, and we’re inviting you to join us. We have an opening for a Media Planner Buyer in our Baton Rouge, New Orleans or Nashville office and are seeking someone who likes to work hard, play hard, and drive our agency and our clients toward success. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read the details below and let us know why you’re the best person for the job.
This role is responsible for ensuring the success of our media campaigns through helping to plan and execute strategic, insightful and accurate, detailed paid media campaigns. The role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Evaluate and execute media plans best suited to meet established client goals and objectives, budgets and reach of target audiences.
- Work with the Media team and other departments to formulate media plans and media budget distribution by account and analyze and negotiate with media outlets for best rates and added value opportunities.
- Develop and execute media plans for all digital and traditional media channels which include: television, radio, print, outdoor, digital display/video/audio/native, search engine marketing and paid social media.
- Monitor and optimize effectiveness of the campaigns daily.
- Provide analysis and recommendations for all media projects on assigned account list ensuring the smooth execution of all media details.
- Prepare comprehensive reporting analyses based on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assist in reconciliation of media placements and associated billing.
We’re one of the largest full-service advertising agencies in the Southeast, with offices in Baton Rouge, Nashville, and New Orleans. After being in business for more than 20 years, we know a thing or two about marketing. Our agency is broken up into nine individual departments — account strategy, creative, digital, media, research & analytics, project management, public relations, social media, and business strategy — and we like to mash all of their different skill sets together to create amazing, multifaceted campaigns for our clients.
- 2 - 4 years experience within an agency media or digital department preferred
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other employees
- Personal computer proficiency is required, Mac experience preferred
- MS Office proficiency including Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of programmatic and paid social media buying platforms, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google DoubleClick Manager
- Knowledge of media buying software, Strata
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong mathematical abilities required in this position
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certification preferred
Salary commensurate to experience. All levels of experience welcome to apply. Apply via this link: https://easyapply.co/a/e04220b3-26e7-4e16-a9fb-b784c0d3b198
Zehnder Communications is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled