The responsibilities of this job are to provide a full service housekeeping clean at Crystal Springs Resorts. This includes daily cleaning of one, two and three bedroom townhouses and condominiums, along with assisting the Housekeeping manager with supervising of staff, and contacting, interviewing and training new hires.
Cleaning of all units include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cleaning of a full kitchen
- Dining room
- Living rooms
A Lobby Attendant is responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of all lobby public space to meet established cleanliness and quality standards.
Lobby or public areas include:
- Linen room
- Guest laundry room
- Banquet rooms
- Game rooms
- Gift shop cases
* Also responsible for room calls, lobby clean up, deliveries, pick ups etc. Will be cross trained to clean rooms and perform other related duties as assigned or requested by supervisors and managers.
Someone with an upbeat and motivated attitude with past experience dealing with guests is a plus.
- Previous Housekeeping experience a plus
- Ability to meet the essential functions/responsibilities of the job
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, use hand to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel and bend, lift and carry.
Enjoy Crystal Springs Employee Perks!
- Minerals Sports Club Access
- 30% Dining/Retail Discount
- 25% Spa Discount
- Discounted Stays at the Hotels
- Admission to Event & Festivals
- Complimentary Golf