· Remain stationed in the grounds crew “pit” area or in the grounds locker room area during games.
· React to emergency situations as they occur such as field issues during the game or weather problems.
· Clean the grounds crew shop and keep in a presentable condition.
· Fuel and clean vehicles routinely.
· Organize “pit” area on a regular basis.
· Wash bases regularly.
· Raise American Flag.
· Pick-up all debris on warning track and weed this area.
· Assist in batting practice breakdown.
· Assist in pre-game preparation including raking, dragging, watering, lining, grooming, etc…
· Participate in the 3rd and 6th inning drags.
· Repair mound, plate, and bullpen.
· Pull tarp and squeegee when needed.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of this position. This position requires employees to have good vision, frequently use hands, talk, hear, walk, run and stand for long periods of time. Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds and perform all duties in extreme hot or cold weather and other inclement conditions.