Overnight Direct Service Provider - Great for College Students!
Ability Matters Dublin, OH
Ability Matters is seeking compassionate and dedicated employees to join our team immediately. We strive to employ individuals who desire to make a difference in others’ lives by enhancing every aspect of the lives of adults with disabilities. Support includes daily life skills, community integration through outside activities, and assisting in medical care (when applicable).
Great for college students
Overnights Available - sleep shifts
Room for Advancement
- Support individuals with nightly routine and activities
- Assist each participant with his/her daily needs, as specified in the individual’s care plans, activities of daily living (ADL’s), and/or behavior plan
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner and abide by agency and state policies and procedures at all times
- On site job training will be provided for you
- Work well with others and on a team
- Minimum High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess and maintain First Aid/CPR (or willing to obtain)
- Pass and maintain all DODD trainings
- Pass a background and a drug test
- Possess and maintain a clean driving record
On the job training is provided.
Work Location: Multiple locations in the Columbus, OH area
*Ability Matters is an equal opportunity employer and stands committed to affirmative action.