Our Sales Operations department has a mission to increase revenue by increasing conversion rates and decreasing the sales cycle.
As the Sales Operations Support, you will help with this mission by providing a wide range of support to the Sales and Sales Operations teams. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, you will be responsible for ad-hoc reporting and data audits, project review and task implementation (as assigned), and assisting the sales teams with technology training and adoption.
This is a fast-paced role that will have you doing multiple assignments at a time. To be successful, you will need to be an active communicator, be able to balance multiple projects, and have a desire to see your internal customers succeed.
- CRM Training and Adoption. Perform user training to ensure CRM compliance. Help the sales team to understand how CRM can help them be more efficient at their job. Stay up to date on CRM functions and updates.
- Task Management. Have up-to-the-minute information on active projects available for the Sales Operations Director in order to enable his cross-departmental collaboration.
- Reporting. Gather data and conduct an analysis of company sales and profitability. Track and analyze key metrics – pipeline growth, quota attainment. Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts (month and quarter focus) and roll up each week’s numbers to Sales Management.
- Technology Implementation. Collaborate with IT and revenue teams to define and realize continuous innovation across the sales technology ecosystem.
- Reporting. Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities. Experience designing dashboards a plus using Salesforce or Tableau a plus.
- Collaboration. Be able and willing to coordinate with multiple decision makers with multiple departments. Build consensus even when there may be a disagreement.
- Workflow Management. Be excellent in understanding complicated workflows. Be able to visualize and map workflows that involve people and technology.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Education. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Travel. None anticipated
- Hours. Normal 8:30 am CST to 5:00 pm CST Monday - Friday with additional time as needed
- Location. Onsite at the Lumerit Office in Spring Branch, TX
Lumerit enables students to reimagine college by blending world-class academic advising and course curation to allow students to graduate from the college of their choice faster than they ever imagined and for far less than they ever thought possible.
By prioritizing the student above anyone else, we believe we can make a global impact on higher education. Our vision and values empower every member of the Lumerit team to exceed student expectations at every level. In turn, our students (Lumerit Scholars) go on to achieve world-class career, professional, and entrepreneurial outcomes.
Are you looking to realize the full potential of your unique talent while contributing to a very rewarding mission? We'd love to have a conversation with you. Come help us reimagine college by prioritizing the student!