Quality Assurance Analyst
Doing business to business, person to person. Payworks is a leading workforce management solutions provider and multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. We are proud to be Canadian owned and operated as well as committed to developing world-class products and providing a progressive workplace culture where Doing Right by People is our purpose.
With clients of all sizes from coast to coast and more than 300 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Quality Assurance team for the right candidate. Because when it comes to great people, there’s always room for one more.DOING RIGHT BY PEOPLE – IT’S WHAT WE DO
Payworks develops proprietary, integrated cloud-based products in the payroll, human resources and time and attendance space. We create, deploy and maintain our own solutions; this requires a talented team of Quality Assurance (QA) Analysts who will ensure we deliver quality products and solutions to end users through means of analyzing software requirements, and executing software testing. Using destructive creativity, the ultimate goal of the QA Analyst is to “break things” throughout the entire development process, allowing the team to address the issues before releasing to end users.
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits for you and your family and excellent pension plan with employer contributions.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities.
- Community-minded culture – Receive two paid days per year to volunteer and lots of opportunity to “Pay it Forward”.
- Time and flexibility to meet your needs – Hybrid work model with flexible work options, plus 3 weeks vacation to start, flex time and parental leave benefits.
- Cool perks – Annual wellness subsidy, Costco membership, fun office environment and events, regularly scheduled fitness classes, and more!
- Summon your destructive nature – Review requirements, identify risks, create and execute tests in an effort to identify issues before products are in production.
- Work as part of an awesome team – Support, collaborate, cooperate and create with cross-functional teams to implement quality products for our end users. We feel that exceptional and innovative development comes naturally to teams that are having fun and working together.
- Make great products even better – Contribute to organizational readiness activities, including product documentation, user training, and internal/external launch communications.
- Approximately 3-5 years software QA experience.
- Experience with Mobile testing and Web Accessibility testing.
- Familiarity with WCAG standards and Guidelines.
- Experience with Requirement Gathering and Analysis in a BA capacity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership, planning, and communication skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with Canadian payroll and human capital management space would be considered an asset.
We are proud to support a Flexible Work Plan that allows employees, in collaboration with their leader, to choose the work location that best suits their work and lifestyle. The Quality Assurance Analyst reports into the Payworks office, however has the option to work remotely, in the office or on a hybrid work model.
Payworks is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, and collaborating with employees, clients and guests to identify and effectively remove barriers, in a manner that respects the principles of independence, dignity, integration, reasonable accommodation and equal opportunity. Payworks welcomes and encourages applications from all persons. Individuals applying for employment with Payworks may request accommodations at all stages of recruitment and employment from Human Resources.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position