Manager - Black Bear Diner of Pleasanton
Good Old Fashioned Family Food since 1995, we are a fun, family-friendly
concept known for our great homemade food, large portions and genuine, friendly
seeking a Manager in our Pleasanton diner.
Job Functions include:
- Manage shift operations and supervise all areas of the
restaurant (FOH & BOH).
- Ensure all food and service standards, policies and
procedures are upheld.
- Ensure the quality of service and overall guest
experience by "on the floor" involvement.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state,
county and municipal regulations regarding health, safety and labor
requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in table service
- At least 1 year verifiable management experience.
- Strong knowledge of front of house and back of house
- Great energy, solid leadership skills and the ability
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful
situations during busy periods.
- Full time availability including nights, weekends and
Benefits include medical insurance, paid vacation.
We are a growing and great opportunity for growth. Salary based on experience.
If you meet these job requirements, submit application and resume to https://blackbeardinerpleasanton.easyapply.co