Reports To: Director of Residential Aftercare Programs
Oversee all aspects of the Ann’s House Residential Aftercare Program including supervision of Resident
Assistants, Residents, and responsibility for the management of the Phase One and Phase Two
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Women’s Residential Aftercare
Program and the personalized resident programs cultivating a biblical counseling model.
2. Supervises the Resident Assistants including shift scheduling, treatment team meetings, job
reviews, job training, etc.
3. Oversees Ann’s House residential facility ensuring a home like, safe, and clean environment for
residents and employees.
4. Schedules and assists with evening classes.
5. Facilitates, coordinates, and provides resident transportation needs.
6. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with clergy, volunteers, probation/parole,
corrections professionals, and social work agencies.
7. Manages all record keeping pertaining to Residents and Resident Assistants in conjunction with
administrative record keeping.
8. Participates and contributes to application and interview process for the selection of Residents.
9. Responsible for co-development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for
each resident and insuring that staff and residents follow the plan.
10. Perform individualized assessments for each resident at intake. Provides interpersonal
counseling, including leading/facilitating group therapy programs.
11. Involved in conflict resolution with residents and staff.
12. Serve as a liaison between Ann’s House programming and Liberty Thrift where overlapping
13. Provides support to In-Prison ministry efforts.
14. Manager of Women’s Residential Aftercare shall perform all other duties as assigned.
1. Be a committed Christian, supportive of the mission of Liberty Ministries, and adhere to the
ministry Statement of Faith.
2. Have a vision for renewal and demonstrate a passion for the hearts and lives of incarcerated and
3. Demonstrate strong leadership abilities by working well with people and having good listening,
speaking, and writing skills.
4. Have a Master’s degree in counseling or related subject.
5. 3-years’ experience in addiction treatment and/or social services preferred.
6. Experience working with individuals with criminal, addictive and institutionalized thinking and
behavior patterns in a treatment/therapeutic environment helpful.
7. Experience working with criminal justice system and offender reintegration programs.
8. Have a demonstrated proficiency with personal computers, office software, smart phone
technology, email, texting, and adapting to new technology as needed by the ministry.
9. Be neat in appearance and practice good personal hygiene. Make a very positive impression as
10. Be in good physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
Hours: Full time as a salaried management employee with requirements to work day, evening, and
weekend shifts as necessary.
Compensation: $40-50,000.00 annually.
Expenses: Standard Liberty Ministries’ reimbursement policy and cellphone reimbursement up to
$50.00 per month.
Liberty Ministries is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled