Loader (Transportation from Courtenay available) (NEW WAGES)
Emterra Environmental is in partnership with Adams Heavy Duty who is looking for Loader's to join the Cumberland Curbside Team. The Driver along with you the Loader are a Team responsible for ensuring their route is completed on schedule and that waste/recycling is collected, transported and disposed of in the prescribed manner. This position reports to the Adams Route Supervisor.
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some of the reasons to work for Adams Heavy Duty.
- MONDAY-FRIDAY - GUARANTEED 40 HOURS – EVERY WEEKEND OFF
- Competitive health benefits 100% covered (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)
- Working locally in the Cumberland area, home every night
- Personal Protective Equipment, Safety Boot Allowance are provided.
What will you do?
- Collect curbside materials from residential buildings, businesses and other facilities
- Maintain daily records of pick-ups
- Repetitive tasks including heavy lifting (55lbs/25 kgs)
- Observe safe work practices
- Perform duties in all-weather conditions (hot, cold, rain or snow)
- Pick up refuse in other areas as required
- Dispose of curbside collections according to set policies and procedures
What will you bring?
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs;
- Punctual, reliable, team player
- Safety minded approach to the daily tasks
- Client service and public interaction skills – written and verbal
- Ability to read and write to record pickups and maintain daily records
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position