The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the overall appearance of all Resort Amenity buildings and common areas ensuring each has the highest level of curb appeal for members and guests.
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs routine, exterior maintenance, and minor repairs on Amenity buildings as needed.
- Cleans, pressure washes, and paints building exteriors, fences, gates, and benches.
- Ensures grounds area around Amenity buildings is free of leaves, litter, and debris by physically walking the property.
- Checks and replaces interior/exterior lighting and filters on a regular basis.
- Completes minor repair damages, small roofing repairs, light plumbing, and electrical work.
Other Job Duties:
- Perform other job functions as necessary to ensure property and company goals and guest expectations are exceeded.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Skills & Abilities:
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge in carpentry, plumbing, electrical and HVAC.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools and other equipment required to complete work assignments.
- Ability to comprehend and follow building code practices and safety.
- Ability to complete work assignments with minimal guidance from others.
- Demonstrates teamwork and customer service focus.
- High energy, positive demeanor, and excellent communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; bend; walk; kneel; climb; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and occasionally lift 50lbs. Must be able to withstand working in a variety of weather conditions including sunlight and a hot/humid summer climate. Must be able to use and work from a ladder in the performance of daily tasks.
Experience & Education:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with general handyman skills: carpentry, drywall, painting, electrical, plumbing, and flooring.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and pass drug screening/background check.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Benefits include health, dental & vision insurance; Vacation, Personal and Sick Benefits; Life insurance; holidays and 401k.
Rumbling Bald Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled