At Addiction Campuses, we believe in empowering individuals to restore a balanced life worth living through programs uniquely tailored to their needs. With safe, scenic campus environments located across the country, our comprehensive network treats substance addiction and mental health disorders medically, mentally and spiritually. Our customized programs support individuals with the coping skills, tools, leverage, support and accountability necessary in order to make lasting life changes.
In order to make this possible, we need exceptional people on our team. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
That’s why we are looking for a Food Service Worker who can meet the requirements below.
- Prepares all meals in accordance with highest stand of quality and sanitation for our clients.
- Track dietary log daily for dietary restrictions and allergies and prepare food accordingly.
- Responsible for kitchen sanitation by keeping all surfaces and floors clean to prevent cross contamination.
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef, Sous Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hoursHigh attention to detail
- Maintains supplies and equipment related to food storage, preparation, service, and cleanup
- Dishwashing depending on needs
- Serving clients their meals in buffet style
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store all food items in coolers and dry areas; restock kitchen
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
- High school diploma required
- Minimum 1 year experience in a hotel, restaurant, of hospital cafeteria setting
- Texas Food Handler certificate required
- FirstAid/CPR Certificate required
- Uncompromising service standards
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work with food, cleaning supplies and equipment
- High sense of urgency with developing and delivering quality job
- Extremely high level of integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness
- Ability to take feedback positively and adjust as needed
- Dress code required
- Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk or hear, and smell continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs. and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine. Distance vision required to drive an automobile, if driving is a requirement of the job.
- Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
- Moderate noise levels as found in a kitchen environment.
Addiction Campuses is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled