We currently have an opening for a Branch Manager with high energy, knowledge of the industry and excellent customer service skills for our Surprise, AZ office
Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and brand!
The Branch Manager manages assigned Escrow Office operations and staff and is responsible for pre-closing, coordinating with lenders, conducting the closing, issuing title policies, preparation and recording of documents and make appropriate disbursements associated with the settlement process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review and clear title; identify underwriting concerns; prepare the Closing Disclosure, ALTA Settlement Statement and HUD-1 when applicable; order bring downs and tax certifications; obtain conveyancing; prepare daily deposits; process incoming and outgoing recordings and letters of indemnity
- Make bank deposits and disburse funds in accordance with the signed ALTA Settlement Statement
- Order all inspections, surveys, payoff statements, hazard insurance. Prepare settlement statement and closing packages. Close loans, fund loans and make bank deposits.
- Searches for business opportunities for their Joint Venture operation
- Communicates frequently with Regional Director regarding status of all operations
- Maintains knowledge and seeks out industry developments that affect the title insurance operations and communicates information to team
- Ensures that their operation is in compliance with regulatory issues (for PA – special charges for DOl, AfBA Disclosures for Joint Venture offices, etc.)
- Develops operating procedures on an ongoing basis for new processes for Managing Partner’s review and approval
- Measures monthly operating results for their operation for the final budget provided by the CFO, reporting all significant variances with corrective plans
- Meets with Joint Venture partners to review financial results and any operational issues
- Develops, mentors and trains Settlement Closing Officers and administrative support in all aspects of the title insurance business and on company policies and procedures with the help of the Training Department.
- Direct supervision of office personnel
- Must have high school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Must have 4+ years of professional, related escrow experience including leadership experience
- Demonstrated capacity in developing staff (both seasoned and new), operating a profitable model (operations improvement, team development, etc.), and performance based management
- Active notary license required
- Must be able to adapt to changing conditions, multi-task effectively in stressful situations and have demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence outcomes through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated effective customer service experience to a diverse audience to enhance service delivery
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills to support quality service delivery
- Must have 1 year of title industry software experience, RamQuest preferred
- Intermediate level MS Office experience
Title Alliance Ltd. is a renowned leader in the real estate industry providing an innovative title and escrow services one customer experience at a time through the creation and management of highly successful title joint ventures. We are an employer of choice because we understand the most valuable investment we can make is in our team of passionate and committed industry professionals. Together we are expanding a compliant and customer-driven title and escrow experience into newer markets while continuously providing innovative industry expertise. Founded in 1948, we have formed joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia since 1983. Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and brand.
Title Alliance is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance at competitive rates; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short term, and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled