People First Federal Credit Union is a federally chartered and insured credit union that has been serving the Lehigh Valley by offering low cost financial services for over 60 years. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, it is owned and operated by its members. As a well recognized and growing organization People First FCU is looking for an experienced Call Center Manager.
This position is responsible for managing the Member Service Center. Ensures that member service objectives are well supported. Oversees the training of staff. Ensures that professional relations exist with members and that reporting and informational needs are met. Attends and participates in meetings as assigned and keeps management well informed of activities and significant problems. Stays current on trends in technology as related to functional areas of responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of related experience in a financial institution, with a minimum of three years supervisor experience required.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and supervisor skills. Works well in a team environment and ability to motivate others.
Contact Center Hours:
- Monday through Thursday - 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Friday - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday - 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Time off and Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plan
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
People First Federal Credit Union is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled