Retirement Center Management has opportunities for a full time Server at our Carriage Inn Conroe location an Independent Living senior community.
Shift available is:
Friday- Sunday from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Must be available holidays.
$150 Sign On Bonus | $75 after 30 days and $75 after 90 days, Full Time Associates
The Server is responsible to provide residents and guests a service that exceeds their expectations, at all times, in our dining room and at functions where food is served. Must desire to work with seniors and have a tolerance for behaviors associated with dementia and other aging processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that the dining room is clean and is set up to company standards for all meals and functions, and that it is kept clean.
- Ensure all residents and guests are greeted with a smile and that each resident has a place to sit.
- Take food orders, present to kitchen staff and deliver meals to residents and guests in a proper and timely manner.
- Ensures accurate fulfillment of orders and checks food quality/presentation.
- Respond quickly to resident and guest requests. Interact with guests in the dining room to ensure their satisfaction.
- Ensure that drinks are poured and refilled timely.
- Adhere to all food handling, food service, safety and sanitation standards.
- Assists setting tables, removing dirty dishes, disposing of waste materials, and restocking inventory.
- Assist in cleaning and setting up the serving area according to company standards and ensure that it is kept clean.
- Ensure residents safety by removing all walkers from the dining room and return to resident immediately upon finishing meal.
- Ensure that each resident or guest feels that they are the most important person to you, and that you find pleasure in serving them.
- Fully understand the menu and be able to explain the selections to the residents and guests.
- Maintain or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Attend all inservices as required.
- Member of the community’s emergency response team.
- Maintains a professional appearance and good personal hygiene per company policies.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be or become within 60 days an accredited food handler per State guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 6 months to one year of related experience preferred.
- Great customer service attitude. Ability to interact well with staff, residents and guests.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Able to work independently or work with others in the completion of assigned tasks.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background check and drug screening.
Retirement Center Management considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Retirement Center Management are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.