We're hiring a Branch Manager who can lead the branch staff to focus on financial empowerment of members throughout their interactions. Ensure staff has the skills and knowledge to provide financial empowerment before advancing to the next level. Guide staff to come up with solutions and look at things from a different perspective and thinking creatively. Hiring, scheduling training, and ensuring production of the branch. Assist with outreach efforts to promote the services offered, and achieve production goals.
Location: Santa Fe, NM
Preferred Experience: 2-5 years similar/related experience.
Education: (1) A 2 year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
Starting Pay: $59,000 - 74,000
Function & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide professional, timely, and accurate service to all members and employees.
- Review monthly production of the branch to ensure appropriate results are attained
- Properly follow regulations, policies, and procedures
- Conduct timely performance reviews
- Process loans, transactions, and accounts
- Respond to audit exceptions.
- Must be able to manage hectic, difficult, and/or emotional situations
- Good effective communication skills and ability to adapt to changes.
This application contains a link to complete a skills assessment.
The use of a computer is required to take the assessment. In case you do not have access to a computer, please contact us at 505-216-0479 to schedule a time to take the assessment at one of our branches or offices.