Photon Control is currently looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst, with a technical background. The Senior Business Analyst, will be required to provide guidance to a team of Business Analysts and help mature their approach, refine their delivery and improve their technical capability. Also expected to work with a vast range of senior business stakeholders in finding and defining improvements and efficiencies for large scale, often complex, technology change programs.
- Develop and provide guidance of best practices to harmonize methods, documentation, and a general working approach across the company and within IT department.
- Ability to manage team resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects and operations
- Ability to manage team’s workload and assign tasks in an effective and efficient manner
- Elicit and document requirements using a variety of methods
- Coordinate with team, other departments and management to ensure alignment of projects and timelines
- Translate high-level business requirements into detailed functional and system specifications
- Manage and coordinate full cycle of IT and Business system projects
- Provide end-user support on key business applications
- Assist with strategic decisions on new systems
Required Qualifications and Skills
- University degree in a related field or equivalent
- 3 - 5+ years experience as a Lead BA or in a leadership role preferably in the Manufacturing industry
- 10+ years business / requirements analyst experience with exposure to varied projects and environments
- Drive, and initiative, with ability to adapt quickly to changes in technology and situations are a must
- Proficiency with the following: MS Office including Visio, SharePoint, Microsoft Project (or similar)
- Advanced knowledge of ERP systems
- Strong analytical, problem solving, technical, troubleshooting skills and the ability to resolve issues under pressure
- Exceptional written /verbal communication, listening, observational, and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and time management skills with high attention to detail in a demanding environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaborate with team members
- BA professional certification and project management experience is an asset
This position comes with an excellent compensation and benefits package. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Photon Control Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse, representative, and inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. Thank you for your interest in a career with us.