What is work without play? At the Children’s Therapy Center in Virginia, we pride ourselves on our fun, kid-friendly environment and attitudes! We love to see our patients smiling and thriving, and we are seeking enthusiastic therapists to help us maximize every child’s potential!
We are currently seeking Speech Language Pathologists to join us full-time and part-time at our pediatric outpatient centers in Springfield, Sterling, and Gainesville, Virginia.
About the job
As a therapist at the Children’s Therapy Center, you will have the opportunity to work with a comprehensive team of therapists, who have the opportunity to treat children of all ages for various reasons. No two days will be exactly alike! Speech therapists often have co-treats with occupational and physical therapists, and have meetings to problem solve and treatment plan. Our SLPs are able to evaluate and treat children and adolescents for diagnosis and disorders such as:
- Language, early language development, and expressive and receptive language disorders
- Feeding disorders
- Social skills, pragmatics, executive functioning
- Augmentative Communication Strategies
- Autism, Developmental Delays, Genetic Disorders, Concussion, Brain Injury
We are seeking Speech-Language Pathologists who want to make a difference in the lives of children, while also helping coworkers learn and grow. We have leadership opportunities for SLPs who are interested in becoming CFY Supervisors, mentors, and clinical instructors. In addition, we have opportunities for SLPs to work with our marketing team to deliver educational series to our partner physicians.
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc., and the Children's Therapy Centers. This allows us to work with children, to help them maximize their potential, in 18 pediatric outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Northern Virginia. We at The Children’s Therapy Center are looking forward to continuing to grow our geographic reach, furthering our mission to maximize each child's potential through functional play-based therapies. This is why we hire exceptional therapists to provide the best pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy services. We pride ourselves on not only providing superior treatment for our patients but offering a place where our employees can grow and maximize their own potential. As one of our employees or contractors, your expertise and clinical strengths are valued and utilized.
Additional reasons our speech-language pathologists enjoy working with The Children’s Therapy Center:
- Team-based approach within our outpatient centers, where you have the opportunity to collaborate daily with both therapists in your own discipline and other disciplines
- Variety of friendly work environments- your clinical strengths and abilities will be matched and valued
- Mentorship Program "STEPS: Striving for Therapist Excellence and Patient Satisfaction"- your professional goals will be addressed, appreciated, and met
- Ability to work with students and become a fieldwork level II instructor
- Flexible schedules, which can include days, evenings, and/or Saturdays
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits, with three benefit plans to choose from
- 401K Plan, with a generous company contribution
- Paid Continuing Education Plan, which includes money for courses and a The Children’s Therapy Center sponsored day
- Free workshops and in-services throughout the year