Crowheart Energy, LLC is an independent oil and gas company with an operational focus on the Green River Basin in southern Wyoming. The Company has a low-decline legacy production base with development opportunities across its 1,200,000-acre position. Crowheart is privately held and governed by long-term energy industry investors.
The Regulatory Analysts primary purpose is to provide permitting and regulatory compliance expertise in support of the Company’s development program in the Green River Basin. The Analyst will be the subject matter expert regarding all local, state, and federal regulations governing oil and gas operations for the Company. This position will be charged with ensuring all the Company’s operations remain in compliance with the rules and regulations through all phases of development. This position will require a Regulatory Analyst that is self-motivated and will work to minimize risks to the Company through support and advice to operations. This role will report directly to the EHS & Regulatory Manager.
· Work with the Operations, Land and Geology teams to compile information required to file permits with the WOGCC, State Lands, BLM, DEQ and other agencies
· Prepare and submit applications required for the development and production of assets within the State of Wyoming including but not limited to Federal and State ROWs, APDs, disposal wells, water wells, fresh and produced water pits, etc.
· Maintain the regulatory database identifying and tracking regulatory requirements, submissions, approvals, and inform time-sensitive notifications for assigned projects
· Data entry and electronic filing support
· Track and finalize conditions of approval and other operational requirements associated with the permits
· Organize and maintain reporting tools to keep management and peers regularly apprised of filling statuses, milestones, and potential challenges
· Prioritize and organize workload based on operations schedule
· Communicate regulatory requirements and practices to internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with agency rules and regulations
· Develop business relationships with professionals at regulatory agencies to ensure knowledge of the rules and compliance
· Communicate and facilitate the flow of information between Regulatory and other departments
· Analyzing and communicating new and revised governmental regulations to interested parties
· Other duties as assigned
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal
· Highly organized and able to multitask
· Strong project management skills
· Motivated learner that can work both independently with minimum supervision and within a collective group to support project requirements
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
· Ability to work in a team environment, support and meet project milestones and work on multiple projects in a conjunction with other requirements
· Handle confidential and proprietary company data and information
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and willing to learn other computer applications
· Must be comfortable speaking in front of public officials and community groups
· Ability to build and foster relationships across various internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to build strong working relationships with personnel in other departments
· Action oriented personality with a strong sense of initiative, motivation, and drive
· 4+ years of oil and gas regulatory experience
· 2+ years of Federal experience in Wyoming preferred
· Must be familiar with State and Federal databases related to reporting and permitting
· Bachelor’s degree
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position