Located in Baltimore, Maryland, AlarisPro is the leader in Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Operations and Fleet Management. We offer Software as a Service (SaaS) to UAS operators, maintainers, and manufacturers empowering them with the critical data needed to maintain and optimize their fleets, unmanned systems and subsystems. AlarisPro uses a combination of Cloud Based software, Mobile Application software, Cloud Based API’s, IoT Devices and Cloud Based Data Storage to provide our customers with the system reliability information they need to fly safely.
AlarisPro has an immediate need for a results-driven Sales Representative. A qualified candidate must be entrepreneurial and hungry to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
The Sales Representative is responsible for generating and qualifying leads, developing relationships and closing new business sales with UAS manufacturers and operators. After the sale, the Sales Representative will partner with internal teams to ensure a clean hand-off of the account and knowledge transfer. The Sales Representative will report directly to the Director of Sales and Customer Success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage new sales opportunities through each stage of the sales cycle which includes but is not limited to lead generation, lead qualification, solutions presentation, negotiation, and closed won/lost.
- Identify and harvest new relationships with Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) manufacturers and operators.
- Form collaborative partnerships with prospective customer stakeholders centered around the value proposition of AlarisPro through mediums such as product demonstrations and presentations.
- Track and maintain sales activity, pipeline, forecast and other sales data in the CRM system to ensure visibility for senior leadership and other internal teams.
- Work collaboratively with other internal teams such as Customer Success, marketing and development on customer on-boarding, product positioning and product development.
- Minimum 2 years of recent SaaS sales experience
- Competitive character with demonstrable drivers including adaptability, awareness, and genuine curiosity
- Ability to have complex conversations with prospective customers and uncover pains affecting business outcomes
- Accurately qualify and forecast quarterly business
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with HubSpot or other CRM software
- Experience using sales qualification frameworks such as BANT, MEDDIC or MEDDPIC
- UAS /aviation industry experience, particularly with a large enterprise organization(s)
- Prior military experience a plus
BENEFITS AND PERKS
• Competitive compensation + commission
• Comprehensive benefits package including:
Medical insurance with HSA
Company paid basic life insurance
Company paid short and long-term disability insurance
Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match
• 11 paid company holidays
• Paid time off, paid sick time, and paid volunteer days
• Professional development and tuition assistance
• Friendly work environment
AlarisPro is seeking bright, energetic individuals that will help us grow and develop together! We uphold a promise to treat our employees with the same care and concern as we do our customers. We offer all employees competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced industry. Join our growing team and apply today!