Looking to hire Caregivers, Home Health Aides (HHA) Direct Care Workers (DCW) Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA)
Sign on bonus included!
Positions available in and around Pittsburgh and some in Beaver and Mercer county!
Looking for Full time and Part time Morning shifts, Evening Shifts, and Overnights.
As a direct care worker, you will provide assistance and support to consumers who are not able to look after themselves, You will have the responsibility of working directly with consumers . Consumers are the clients who have chosen to use the services of our organization with their assistance with activities with daily living (ADL) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADL).
- Physical movements such as lifting objects over 50 lbs, stooping, bending, squatting, pushing, pulling, and reaching
- Ensures that each consumer participates in social/leisure/recreational activities based on individualized plans
- Provides social, emotional, and environmental supports to ensure the happiness, health, and safety of the consumers
- Provides support to residents in activities of daily living such as personal/oral hygiene and appropriate dress; requires the transfer of non-ambulatory consumer
- Performs household duties and assists/supervises the consumer in performing household duties to ensure that the consumer and home are clean, safe, and secure at all times
- Medication reminder
- Encourages the consumer in the acquisition of skills to achieve a greater level of independence
- Participates in required training sessions and meetings
- Experience preferred but not required- Complete training provided!
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID
- Must pass physical and 2-Step TB.
- High school or equivalent
Our Non- Discrimination Policy
Lucky's Home Care, LLC will not discriminate against consumers or Medicaid recipients, services provided, referrals made, and employment actions based on grounds of race, color, religion or national origin. Lucky's Home Care LLC, is committed to providing services in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act and all requirements imposed pursuant thereto to the end that "no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex religious creed, or disability , be excluded from participation in, be denied benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to discrimination in the provisions of any care services".
Lucky's Home Care, LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled