At All American Home Care, you can enjoy what you do and be proud of your work every day. Join an organization where you are more than an employee but a member of a strong team.
We are currently seeking a detail oriented professional who enjoys working as part of a team for a Benefits Specialist. The primary purpose of the position is to provide support as a member of the Employee Services and Human Resources team in the areas of benefits.
If you would like to join an organization with a stellar track record for excellence in care and service, and where work-life balance is valued, then we would be interested in speaking with you!
- Provides guidance to members on open enrollment issues and benefit options. This includes compare and contrast benefits during Open Enrollment and Special Enrollment Periods
- Connect with employees by phone and quickly develop a rapport to help the individual to navigate their benefit choices and options
- Provides benefit documentation to benefits eligible staff and assists in ensuring the staff are enrolled in the benefits. Reconciles monthly benefits statements and resolves discrepancies.
- Initiates the COBRA process as appropriate. Ensures all terminations are processed in the appropriate benefits databases.
- Assists with Workers Compensation administration including but not limited to investigating incidents, coordinating benefits with Workers Compensation Third Party Administrator and working to return employees to full duty.
- Interfacing with internal and external resources to provide guidance and direction regarding benefit plan options, cost factors and detailed benefit review
- Answer incoming calls and respond to benefit inquiries
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish Speaking)
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 full year of experience in Recruitment.
- Previous benefits experience required.
- Strong communication skills and phone etiquette
- Strong ability to explain complex issues to employees.
- Highly effective listening skills, customer service and customer resolution skills
- Strong problem solving/issues resolution skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with applicant tracking system a plus
Our mission at All American Home Care is to provide quality care to people at all stages of life that need assistance and prefer the comfort and familiarity that their own home offers. Our compassionate, experienced caregivers help our patients enjoy a higher quality of life and cultivate a sense of confidence and satisfaction that transcends the ordinary client/caregiver relationship. Much like our staff, we consider our valued patients as part of our family—the ever-expanding All American Home Care family.
Please feel free to visit our website and Linkedin profiles:
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled