Medallion Midstream, LLC is seeking an Environmental, Health, Safety and Regulatory (EHSR)Technician who will be responsible for providing support to the EHSR Department. This individual will possess general knowledge of safety to help ensure proper documentation of incidents, assist in the preparation of training material, facilitate and track training progress and completion, and will assist with compiling stats and generating management reports. This is an entry level position and will require a desire to learn and an eagerness to then translate learning into action.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate the onboarding of new employees for EHSR.
- Maintain training program:
- Update training database periodically
- Create reports for completion status for distribution to supervisors/managers
- Administer the EHSR Learning Management System (Energy WorldNet) and provide basic maintenance, including but not limited to adding new employees to the system, resetting passwords, and reviewing training progress and operator qualification statuses of employees.
- Prepare and present corporate office safety training on a quarterly basis.
- Serve as the company administrator for contractor management (ISNetworld):
- Connect new contractors and respond to questions from contractors
- Run monthly reports
- Follow-up on deficiencies
- Collect and compile data from various departments to assist in the calculation of EHSR key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Manage incident database by reviewing investigations and findings to ensure consistency. Track all action items to completion and produce a weekly incident summary for distribution.
- Assist in preparing monthly field safety training material.
- Develop and communicate EHSR Alerts as needed to employees and contractors.
- Process, submit and track work/purchase orders and invoices for department projects, as needed.
- Possess working knowledge of EHSR Management System and assist in ensuring compliance from employees and contractors.
- Maintain EHSR compliance calendar tracking deadlines, responsible persons and completion dates.
- Assist in preparation of various regulatory filings with PHSMA, RRC of Texas, EPA, TCEQ, and other regulating agencies.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Health and Safety, Environmental Science, Safety, Engineering or other technical EHS field preferred; High School diploma or GED required.
- EHS Certification(s) preferred, including but not limited to SSH, SCHO, and SHEP.
- 1-2 years of experience in EHS related field required.
- Familiarity with the EHSR Management System(s) preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must exhibit professionalism and prioritize collaboration at all levels both inside and outside of the company.
- Must commit to and demonstrate the company’s Core Values: Respect, Responsiveness, and Commitment to Serve.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
About this Company:
Medallion Midstream is one of the fastest growing pipeline companies in the Permian Basin area. Exciting new growth, developing markets, and innovative ways to help move energy are some of the reasons why today's pipeline professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Medallion.
We are committed to our core values – Respect, Responsiveness, and Commitment to Serve – and believe in hiring people who are aligned with these values to ensure success as an organization. Our employees are offered a competitive compensation package, in addition to a great benefits package that provides employees with the flexibility to make elections based on their personal and family needs.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for success and can commit to our core values, we invite you to apply today.