Position will be Starting June 1st.
Must have food service experience in the following:
- Cafeteria Management, Charter School Experience
- Handling Inventory, Must have experience managing a point of sale machine
- handling food ordering and must be safe serve certified
- supervised and managed staff of at least 5 people
Worker will manage the school food service program on site. Will manage a staff of employees who will serve, deliver and distribute all food meals on campus. Will be responsible for overseeing the production and distribution of said meals. Lead will also manage and keep up with all paperwork including production records, student rosters, and all point of sale. Will work closely with our regional dietitian in developing a menu that satisfies our school community.
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees
-Responsible for Training and Orienting Employees
-Follows all HACCP Procedures and is Safe Serve Certified.
-Provides day to day supervision of all employees and is responsible for day to day job duties on top of daily supervision activities.
-Must be able to lift 30+ Pounds
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience. + 1 or more years of related work experience.
PIGEON CATERING INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled