Working at MEMX:
Members Exchange (MEMX) is a growing FinTech firm founded by a group of leaders in the world’s financial markets and is seeking to register as a new stock exchange. Our people are the foundation of our business, and we are off to a great start assembling a talented team who are ready to collaborate, innovate, and challenge the status quo. We are committed to maintaining the culture we have set in motion -- we take great pride in our selection process -- and that starts with finding the right people. If you are interested in learning about our opportunities, we would love to hear from you.
The Web Developer will work on an assortment of internal and external facing web applications. This person will play a key role in serving our customers and our business by developing applications that administer and support our core trading system. This person will be the go-to resource for HTML5 development.
- Meet with Product Managers and Stakeholders to obtain a deep understanding of our markets and the applications we build to serve them.
- Work with a team of experienced, high-performance developers and mentors to design best-in-class systems.
- Develop and maintain innovative products that deliver exceptional features and service to our customers and our internal teams.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3 or more years of web development experience.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or a comparable discipline.
- Proficient in HTML5, ES6, CSS, Java;
- Experienced in REST APIs, NodeJS, React, Angular, or an equivalent web framework, git;
- Familiar with Gradle, CI/CD, GraphQL, web development tools such as Babel and Webpack.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills including exceptional customer service, creative problem solving, and effective written and verbal communications.
- Broad systems thinking - understands the connections and relationships across functions and entities for both internal and external constituencies.
- Experience with financial markets, distributed systems and/or high-performance web applications is a plus.
- Ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to succeed as a self-starter in a dynamic environment
At MEMX you will have the ability to work with a talented team of professionals who bring a diversity of thought and background. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of our company and the impact MEMX will have on our clients and the broader markets. We offer competitive employee benefits and perks and will continue to make this a priority to attract the best.