The Crowne Plaza - North August, SC - NOW OPEN!
We have an immediate need for several positions: Room Attendants, Public Area Attendants/ Houseman/ Laundry
Overview: We have an immediate need for hotel professionals that are self – driven and loves to interact with guest and associates toward achieving award-winning service results. Insurance Benefits begin after 60 days. Paid Time Off begins after 6 months.
- Ensures each hotel guest remains LOYAL to the hotel and brand through exceptionally kind, courteous and professional service demonstrated through daily, personal interaction with both guest and fellow associates.
- Must have a high level of personal care and consideration for both guests and fellow associates.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude – accepts personal responsibility for individual service and cleanliness standards.
- Takes constructive criticism well regarding improvements for room cleanliness and company-wide standards.
- Must be able to meet the company’s and brand's standards regarding cleanliness and Quality Assurance on a daily basis.
- Must be able to meet the company’s time allotment for cleaning rooms, suites, or laundry. (labor standards)
- Must be able to “multi-task” – additional areas of responsibility may include cleaning guest rooms, meeting and storage rooms and commercial areas of the hotel. (i.e. lobby, fitness center, restaurant, etc.)
- Must be able to pinpoint and rectify problem areas with linen in regard to stains and inventory.
- Must be able to decipher between different types of linen processes and use the appropriate cleaning program.
Position Type: Regular Part-Time - Variable Shift Includes Weekends
- Skills: Demonstrates “cool” demeanor in stressful situations – thinks on one’s feet, low need for direct supervision. Can manage all types of guest and associate interactions well. Extremely diplomatic under all circumstances.
- Must enjoy organizing, cleaning/washing, drying and folding laundry for rooms department, restaurant and banquets as needed.
- Must have an “eye” for detail, be self - directed, with little need for supervision.
- Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Previous hotel or hospital housekeeping experience a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
NORTHPOINTE CROWNE PLAZA is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled