Admissions Front Gate Attendant (Seasonal 2023)
Front Gate Attendants are the first and last impression of the park for our guests. Individual responsibilities as a
Front Gate Attendant may include welcoming guests, answering questions, demonstrating outstanding guest
service and upselling skills, and enforcing park rules. Front Gate Attendant plays a fundamental role in
achieving our guestsâ€™ satisfaction and revenue growth objectives by upselling passes and packages.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Welcome and greet guests when entering and leaving the park.
- Resolve complaints, guide guests and provide relevant information.
- Pleasantly answer guestsâ€™ questions and refer to management for assistance.
- Multi-task while being attentive to guests and remain flexible to the needs of the business.
- Properly scan tickets to ensure appropriate ticket type for each day.
- Thoroughly inspect guest bags to enforce park policies and rules.
- Maintain the overall cleanliness of the park.
- Acquire product knowledge and keep updated on changes, daily prices, product availability, and events.
- Make certain all company policies and procedures are adhered to by guests.
- Always ensure a safe working environment for both internal and external guests.
- Work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Follow all company policies and procedures while protecting company assets.
- Report any theft or suspicious activity to management ASAP.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Take pride in wardrobe & appearance.
- Assist other departments as staffing needs require.
Minimum age requirement is 16 years of age.
Big Rivers Waterpark Approved First Aid & CPR Certification
Benefits and Perks
- Employee Season Pass to Big Rivers Waterpark.
- Season Passes for Parents
- Discounts on Food, Beverage and Merchandise.
- Discounts on General Admission Tickets
- Employee Events and Parties
This job summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position